Wednesday 1 May 2013

Spelling checkers and Insolvency

Sometimes I worry about computers, we are getting far too dependant on them. I was using a pen and paper the other day, and struggle as I always do with spelling (yes, I know, grammar as well) I stopped and looked at a word and thought: well it must be spelt correctly as it's not underlined. I'm just becoming far too used to this feature I'm afraid and I now expect A4 paper will do the same.

Onto my second topic for today and it is a link that a resident from another park forwarded to me. It is an article from The Insolvency Service regarding action they have taken on what seem to be Wyldecrest related companies, or at least they used the same name. Have a read and see what you make of it. http://news-insolvency.bis.gov.uk/Press-Releases/Mobile-home-services-providers-immobilised-by-Insolvency-Service-68b82.aspx



No comments:

Post a Comment